Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sisters


When I found out that we were having another little girl, I was so excited!! Not only did we already have all the girl clothes, but we have everything pink and "princess" under the sun...I was happy that our girls are only 3 years apart and will hopefully grow up being good friends. They will likely share toys, clothes, etc. I already look forward to the day that I can take them shopping and to watch "chick flicks." I'm sure Ashtyn will look up to Callie and want to do everything she does. And at times Callie will get annoyed with her. But, overall they will hopefully have a bond where they will share dreams, hopes, and wishes. We are so blessed to have two beautiful blue-eyed girls. We are also blessed that Callie loves her sister so much! I will forever cherish the moment Callie walked into the hospital room after Ashtyn was born, she came over and said, "That's my little sister!"


No comments:

Post a Comment