Friday, February 4, 2011

My BABY turned ONE!!

It doesn't seem possible that my BABY can be a WHOLE YEAR OLD! It seems that once you have children the years literally go by in a BLINK...Of course we've had quite a few changes since little Miss Ashtyn Elizabeth was born on January 20, 2010.

For her birthday this year we were at my parents' house in Robinson, Illinois. It snowed like crazy that day and was really cold. We had a little party for her that night with just us and my parents, but Ash did get to have her very first taste of CUPCAKE. She loved it!

The next day we had her "one year" pictures done and I am anxious to share those with everyone! They turned out really well, and I'm a little embarrased to say that these were really her first professional pics since she was born...We weren't quite on the ball with getting all those baby pics!

Anyway, we spent a few days at my parents house and that Saturday we had a party for Ashtyn. My sister and brother-in-law were able to come with their kiddos! Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes. There was plenty of sugar to go around!! Here are some pics from the birthday festivities.





No comments:

Post a Comment