Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fun

I've been so busy with our girls I've not had time to blog about all that's been going on in our lives the past month or so...Ashtyn has got crawling DOWN. She is now pulling up everywhere and walking along things, even starting to let go! She has not been sleeping well the past couple months since we moved, but we're hoping she'll be back to herself SOON...other than that, she is a pretty happy baby. Ash loves to follow her big sister around. She is eating all the baby foods (except green veggies!) and Puffs, and she has started babbling more. On Friday, October 29 Ashtyn said her FIRST word..."Mama!" I'm just a little proud:)

Callie is getting bigger, and getting more and more opinionated! Don't know where she gets that from...haha! It is a struggle at times, since she is testing her limits and questioning us all the time. Hopefully we will all survive this stage!! She is a pretty good big sister and is a big help to mommy during the day.

I guess you could say I'm pretty blessed...even though these girls keep me on my toes!

Here are some pics of us and our beautiful girls:)






No comments:

Post a Comment