Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year! It is hard to believe that just 5 years ago on Mother's Day I was pregnant with Callie, and now she is almost 4.5 years old! This was the first year that she was really starting to understand about Mother's Day, so it made the whole day extra special.

We went to church Sunday morning, and Callie came bounding up to me after Sunday School with a cute picture of herself and "flowers." They were cut-outs of her hands on top of straws, very creative!

Trey and the girls took me out to eat at our Mexican restaurant, and they were giving free ice cream to all mothers! We had a great time together and shared the dessert:)

The rest of the afternoon we played with the girls, rested, and finished the day out with a walk in the beautiful weather! Callie gave me extra hugs and kisses the whole day, and kept saying "You're the best mom ever." I had a great day with my family, and enjoyed loving on my little girls all day!



My "flowers" from Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment