Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thankful Tuesday & Thursday

So, last week was so busy with the actual Thanksgiving holiday that I didn't have time for blogging! We left to go to Princeton to visit with Trey's family last Tuesday and were there through Thanksgiving night. We had a great time, visiting with family and seeing friends at Northside on Wednesday night. On Thanksgiving day we watched the Macy's Parade as we always do, and then had lunch with Trey's family. That night we drove to Robinson to visit with my parents. Trey had quite an experience with his first "Black Friday" and then the rest of the day we just relaxed and then had a wonderful dinner! My brother in law and the triplets came over and all the cousins had a great time together (my sister was still recovering from food poisioning). So, I am thankful that we had a wonderful holiday with family with safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment