Friday, June 25, 2010

Unwanted Wake-Up "Call"

About 4:30 am this Thursday we heard loud knocking on our front door. It scared me to death and I quickly told Trey to go see what was going on. I was worried that all the noise would wake the girls up. I could hear the garbage trucks outside so the only thing I could think was maybe they needed to ask Trey something?

Trey said that he peeked out the window and could see toilet paper in our yard. Then someone on the porch yelled "Police department!" Apparently this cop was just driving down our road, happened to notice what little toilet paper was in our yard and thought we had been vandalized! Trey explained to him that he is a youth pastor and he was sure one of our students did it as a prank. The officer said he wanted to make sure it was not done out of "malicious intent."


I don't understand why he had to wake up an entire household at 4:30 in the morning to ask us that!!


Here are a few pics of the very poor TP job, if you did it, I wouldn't claim it!! (hahaha)



No comments:

Post a Comment